RestoraLAX Laxative Powder
2 x 612 g | 36 Doses
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
RestoraLAX® is easy to use. Its convenient once-daily dose of tasteless, grit-free powder dissolves easily in water or any other non-alcoholic beverage, hot or cold. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Features and Benefits:
- Certified by the Canadian Digestive Health Foundation
- Does not cause cramps, gas, or bloating
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Preservative Free
- Medicinal Ingredient: 100% Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- DIN #02318164
- Adults (>18 years): Take one dose (17 g) daily
- Stir and dissolve powder in 250 ml (8 oz.) of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) and then drink
- 72 once-daily doses
Cautions or Warnings:
- Tamper-evident: Do not use if foil seal under cap is missing, open or broken
- Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to polyethylene glycol
- Do not take any type of laxative for more than one (1) week, unless recommended by a doctor
- Overuse or extended use of any laxative may cause dependence for bowel function
- Do not use if you have known bowel obstruction
- Do not use if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- Do not take within 2 hours of another medicine as the desired effect of the other medicine may be reduced
- The use of RestoraLAX® should be avoided in women who are pregnant or nursing unless directed to by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have symptoms suggestive of bowel obstruction, appendicitis or inflamed bowel (fever, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain)
- Stop use and contact a doctor immediately if:
- You have rectal bleeding,
- Your bloating, cramping, nausea or abdominal pain gets worse,
- You get diarrhea, especially if you are elderly,
- Your constipation condition persists or worsens,
- You develop an allergic reaction (e.g. rash, swelling, difficulty breathing).
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, stop using this medication, drink water and get medical help
- When using this product you may have loose, watery, more frequent stools
- Store between 15 °C and 30 °C
Let's be friends!
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You have different type proproduct segment in your cart, please remove that/those product(s) from cart or checkout first. Then add this item.